National Survey of Registered Voters on Legislative Proposals on
Limiting the Negative Consequences of Criminal Records
A survey of 2,487 registered voters conducted from February 12-22, 2021
- Executive Summary of Findings (PDF)
- Press Release
- Slides with Findings (PDF)
- Second Chances Social Media Toolkit: A resource to help spread awareness about public support for criminal record reform containing downloadable, shareable images with findings from survey and suggested messages to share on social media.
- Survey Questionnaire with Frequencies (PDF)
- Survey Release Event – Video recording of Briefing on Survey Findings and Panel Discussion – April 15, 2021
You, too, can try out the policymaking simulation that survey respondents went through.
Contact Allison Stettler, Operations Director, Voice of the People